The Finance Office strives to provide excellent customer service to the public, financial stewardship of the City’s resources, professional financial services, and support to city departments.
The Finance Division manages the following.
- Cty budgeting
- Financial reporting
- Revenues: property, sales, utility, and Business and Occupation taxes
- Water utility accounts and billing
- Business licensing
- Pet licensing
The Finance Director is the city’s treasurer and is responsible for custody and safekeeping of all city funds; deposits and investment activity; supervision of accounting processes to monitor receipts and disbursements; accounting of all city monies; participation in activities to maintain accounting control; and providing for the necessary financial records, reports and statements.
The City's budget is open and accessible to the public. Any questions can be discussed in person, on the phone or via email. Contact the Finance Office at 425-888-1555 or email us.
- 01 05 2017 Standard and Poor's Ratings Report (PDF)
- 07 27 2014 Standard and Poor's Rating Report (PDF)
- 2014 State Auditors Report - Single Audit and Financial Statement Audit (PDF)
- 2015 State Auditors Report - Single Audit and Financial Statement Audit (PDF)
- State Auditors Report (1012702) September 29, 2014 (PDF)
- 2009 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2010 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2011 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2012 Annual Report Complete (PDF)
- 2013 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2016 Quarter 1 Report (PDF)
- 2016 Quarter 2 Report (PDF)
- 2016 Quarter 3 Report (PDF)
- 2016 Year-End Budget Monitoring Report (PDF)
- 2017 Quarter 1 Report (PDF)
- 2017 Quarter 2 Financial Monitoring Report (PDF)