Human Resources Department
The City of Snoqualmie is a great place to work with generous benefits packages, competitive wages and salaries, and a dedication to work/life balance. Our employment priorities are to provide a healthy work environment, employee well-being, and support of personal and professional growth.
HR Analyst - An at-will professional position, the HR Analyst assists in the management of the City’s human resources functions under the direct supervision of the Director of Administrative Services. This position provides staff support for personnel processes, including recruitment and selection processes. Open until filled, applications first reviewed on Tuesday, March 3, 2020. Learn more.
Work With Us!
Snoqualmie partners with local jurisdictions on GovJobsToday.com, an online database of government jobs in the Puget Sound region where you can:
- View available job openings and announcements
- Create a free and secure applicant account
- Apply online instantly
- View screening status
Full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions are posted on the GovJobsToday website.
The City of Snoqualmie is an equal opportunity employer.
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Orthodontia, and Vision Insurance Premiums for Employee and Dependents
- 100% Paid Life Insurance for Employee
- Membership in Public Employees’ Retirement System or LEOFF System
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- 12 Paid Holidays per Year (includes 2 Floating Holidays)
- Family & Medical Leave
*See ’Fire Department Jobs’ and ’Police Department Jobs’ pages for more information about those departments’ benefits.