Providing the public -- including residents, businesses, and visitors -- with timely news and information related to city business is a key component of the Communications Program in Snoqualmie. There are many ways that citizens can receive communications from the city:
- Subscribe to the City News email distribution list: send a subscription request to email@example.com.
- Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cityofsnoqualmie.
- Find us on Twitter at @snoqualmiegov.
- Check the city website for frequest updates.
- Listen to the City's local radio station at 1650 AM for public safety announcements and emergency information.
If you have questions about city communications, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-888-1555 ext. 1125.