Senior Operator - Treatment Works Division
Union position under the director supervision of the Treatment Works Supervisor and the general supervision of the Operations Manager. Leads and performs completion of skilled work in the operation of the City of Snoqualmie Treatment Facilities on an assigned shift. Full job description and application available at www.GovJobsToday.com.
Seasonal Parks & Public Works Maintenance Workers
Temporary, seasonal four-month positions under the direct supervision of the assigned supervisor in the Parks, Water, Wastewater, Street/Stormwater, Fleet/Facilities divisions, and under the general supervision of the Operations Manager and the Parks & Public Works Director. Performs duties associated with the maintenance and operations of the City's park and open spaces and public works facilities. Full job description and application available at www.GovJobsToday.com.
Police and Fire Personnel
Police Officer Entry Level
Police Officer - Lateral/Exceptional Entry
Continuous testing is conducted for Entry Police Officer, Lateral/Exceptional Entry Police Officer, and Entry and Lateral Firefighter.
- Applicants interested in testing for Entry-Level Police Officer must test with Public Safety Testing. Public Safety Testing will conduct the written and physical agility tests and then send passing scores to the Snoqualmie Civil Service Examiner.
- Applicants interested in testing for Lateral/Exceptional Entry Police Officer must send their completed application and supporting documents to the Snoqualmie Civil Service Examiner. Applications and supporting documents can be sent via mail, email, hand delivery or by fax. Public Safety Testing will conduct the physical agility tests and then send passing scores to the Snoqualmie Civil Service Examiner.
- Applicants interested in testing for Entry-Level or Lateral Firefighter must test with National Testing Network (click here: National Testing Network). National Testing Network will conduct the written and physical agility tests and then send passing scores to the Snoqualmie Civil Service Examiner.
Application for Lateral /Exceptional Entry Police Officer
Tiah N. Branson, Snoqualmie Civil Service Examiner
Post Office Box 987
38624 SE River Street
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Fax: (425) 831-6041
As a member of the eCityGov Alliance, a national and local award-winning inter-local agency, the City of Snoqualmie Human Resources Department has partnered with local jurisdictions to develop and implement GovJobsToday.com, an online database of government jobs in the Puget Sound region.
Applicants can search and apply for jobs at the City of Snoqualmie on the site as well as jobs offered by other local agencies.
At GovJobsToday.com you can:
• Create a Free Secure Applicant Account
• Apply Online Instantly
• View Screening Status Online of Jobs Applied
• Search and Apply for Jobs at Multiple Agencies
Begin your job search here.