This full-time professional position under the direct supervision of the Director of Administrative Services initiates, plans, coordinates, evaluates, and manages complex technical and adminstrative projects and programs. The position description and application posted at www.govjobstoday.com.
* * * * *
Human Resource Analyst
This at-will professional position under the direct supervision of the Director of Administrative Services assists in managing the City's human resources functions. This position is currently a 3/4 part-time position (30 hours weekly) with pro-rated benefits. The position description and application information is posted at www.govjobstoday.com.
* * * * *
Fire Department Personnel
Volunteer (Part-Paid) EMS/Firefighter (Open Recruitment)
* * * * *
Police Department Personnel
Police Officer Entry Level
Police Officer - Lateral/Exceptional Entry
Continuous testing is conducted for Entry Police Officer and Lateral/Exceptional Entry Police Officer.
- Applicants interested in testing for Entry-Level Police Officer must test with Public Safety Testing. Public Safety Testing will conduct the written and physical agility tests and then send passing scores to the Snoqualmie Civil Service Examiner.
- Applicants interested in testing for Lateral/Exceptional Entry Police Officer must send their completed application and supporting documents to the Snoqualmie Civil Service Examiner. Applications and supporting documents can be sent via mail, email, hand delivery or by fax. Public Safety Testing will conduct the physical agility tests and then send passing scores to the Snoqualmie Civil Service Examiner.
Application for Lateral /Exceptional Entry Police Officer
Tiah N. Branson, Snoqualmie Civil Service Examiner
Post Office Box 987
38624 SE River Street
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Fax: (425) 831-6041
As a member of the eCityGov Alliance, a national and local award-winning inter-local agency, the City of Snoqualmie Human Resources Department has partnered with local jurisdictions to develop and implement GovJobsToday.com, an online database of government jobs in the Puget Sound region.
Applicants can search and apply for jobs at the City of Snoqualmie on the site as well as jobs offered by other local agencies.
At GovJobsToday.com you can:
• Create a Free Secure Applicant Account
• Apply Online Instantly
• View Screening Status Online of Jobs Applied
• Search and Apply for Jobs at Multiple Agencies
Begin your job search here.