Ice Skate Rink Facilitators
This is a temporary seasonal position that will last approximately one month. Under general supervision of the Parks & Public Works Director, the ice skate rink facilitator provides customer service to patrons at the Snoqualmie Ice Skate Rink while ensuring safety at all times. Position description. Open until filled - first review on November 4. Apply online.
Police and Fire Personnel
Lateral Firefighter EMT Employment Questionnaire
Volunteer (Part-Paid) EMS/Firefighter (Application Deadline: Sept. 21, 4 p.m.)
Police Officer Entry Level
Police Officer - Lateral/Exceptional Entry
Continuous testing is conducted for Entry Police Officer, Lateral/Exceptional Entry Police Officer, and Entry and Lateral Firefighter.
- Applicants interested in testing for Entry-Level Police Officer must test with Public Safety Testing. Public Safety Testing will conduct the written and physical agility tests and then send passing scores to the Snoqualmie Civil Service Examiner.
- Applicants interested in testing for Lateral/Exceptional Entry Police Officer must send their completed application and supporting documents to the Snoqualmie Civil Service Examiner. Applications and supporting documents can be sent via mail, email, hand delivery or by fax. Public Safety Testing will conduct the physical agility tests and then send passing scores to the Snoqualmie Civil Service Examiner.
- Applicants interested in testing for Entry-Level or Lateral Firefighter must test with National Testing Network (click here: National Testing Network). National Testing Network will conduct the written and physical agility tests and then send passing scores to the Snoqualmie Civil Service Examiner.
Application for Lateral /Exceptional Entry Police Officer
Tiah N. Branson, Snoqualmie Civil Service Examiner
Post Office Box 987
38624 SE River Street
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Fax: (425) 831-6041
As a member of the eCityGov Alliance, a national and local award-winning inter-local agency, the City of Snoqualmie Human Resources Department has partnered with local jurisdictions to develop and implement GovJobsToday.com, an online database of government jobs in the Puget Sound region.
Applicants can search and apply for jobs at the City of Snoqualmie on the site as well as jobs offered by other local agencies.
At GovJobsToday.com you can:
• Create a Free Secure Applicant Account
• Apply Online Instantly
• View Screening Status Online of Jobs Applied
• Search and Apply for Jobs at Multiple Agencies
Begin your job search here.