Forms Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Utility Billing

  1. Leak Adjustment Request

    One-time water leak adjustment request

  2. Start Service - Property Buyer

    Use this form if you are buying a home and want to start utility service. If service is for a tenant, please use the landlord/tenant... More…

  3. Stop Service - Tenant

    Please fill out this form if you are a tenant who is moving and would like to close your utility account. Landlords may also fill out... More…

  1. Start Service - Landlord/Tenant

    Use this form if you are the landlord and want to put the utility account into a tenant's name.

  2. Stop Service - Property Seller

    Use this form if you are selling your home and want to stop utility service.

  3. Utility Rate Reduction Application

    Use this form to apply for reduced utility rates based on household income.