Forms Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Stop Service - Tenant

  1. Please use this form if you are a tenant in the City of Snoqualmie who is moving and needs to close your utility account.

    If you are the owner of the property, you may also submit this form on behalf of your tenant. Once closed, the account will revert back to the owner's name and a new account number will be issued.

  2. Account Closing Date*

  3. Please type the month we are closing your account. In most cases, we can close it the last day of the previous month or the current month.

  4. If you are the owner, filling out this form on behalf of your tenant, please type your first and last name.

  5. Please provide a forwarding address for final bill and/or refund due to over payment.

  6. If you have questions, please email Tami Wood:

  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.