Forms Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Utility Billing

  1. Leak Adjustment Request

    One-time water leak adjustment request

  2. Start Service - Buyer

    Notice to start utility service

  3. Stop Service - Tenant/Landlord

    Notice to close tenant utility account

  1. Request for Alternate Billing (Start Service - Landlord to Tenant)

    Use this form if you are the landlord and want to put the utility account into a tenant's name.

  2. Stop Service - Seller

    Notice to stop utility service for sellers only. To stop service for a tenant, please fill out the Stop Service - Tenant form.

  3. Utility Rate Reduction Application

    Application for reduced utility rates based on household income