Forms Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Water Utilities

  1. Application for Water Service Connection

    Use this form for meter installation - residential customers, please use the Utility Service Open/Close Form.

  2. Leak Adjustment Request

    One-time water leak adjustment request

  3. Utility Account Close Form (tenant)
  4. Utility Rate Reduction and Declaration of Eligibility
  1. Certificate of Water Availability
  2. Request for Alternate Billing

    Landlord-Tenant Utility Account Authorization

  3. Utility Account Open/Close Form (Owner)