Request for Qualifications
Professional Services for Updates to City of Snoqualmie Utility Plans:
Comprehensive Sewer Plan, Water System Plan, and Storm Water Management Plan
July 25, 2017, 11:00 a.m.
City of Snoqualmie
Parks & Public Works Department
PO Box 987
38624 SE River Street
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
City of Snoqualmie’s Parks & Public Works Department is seeking written Qualifications Statements from the consultants interested in providing professional engineering services to the City for completing an update to its the Sewer, Water, and Stormwater Comprehensive Plans. Minimum Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) information required:
- General statement of the understanding of the scope of the work and the planning issues facing the City.
- The firms experience in the preparation of a Comprehensive Utility Plans that includes wastewater treatment plants, Water System Planning, and Stormwater Management Planning.
- The experience of the proposal project manager and individuals who will be working on the preparation of the plan.
- A proposed task list and level of effort for each task.
- A draft schedule for the preparation of the plan.
- Detailed project communication plan.