November 18, 2017     Guide for Residents | Guide for Businesses | Guide for Visitors
City of Snoqualmie Utilities

Water Utilities Provided by the City of Snoqualmie

How to Pay Your Water Utility Bill
Rates Information

The City of Snoqualmie provides water, sewer, and storm water services to customers within the 98065 ZIP code, including residences and businesses within Snoqualmie city limits and those in unincorporated King County.

Utilities: Garbage, Recycle, Yard Waste, Electric, Gas

Telephone, cable, gas, electric, and curbside garbage/recycle services are not provided by the City of Snoqualmie. The companies that provide those services are listed below. To order services, report problems or concerns, or obtain billing information, please contact the utility directly.





Gas and Electric
Puget Sound Energy (PSE)


Garbage, Recycling, and Yard Waste
Waste Management


Water, Sewer, Storm Water
City of Snoqualmie


  Forms and Links  
Privacy Statement | Terms Of Use | Copyright 2011 City of Snoqualmie