There are several ways to pay your water utility bill.
1. Pay Online
If you're already signed up:
PAY YOUR BILL: UBPayments
If you'd like to sign up now:
SIGN UP: UBPayments
Benefits of paperless billing
- Make payments online with a debit or credit card.
- Review billing details.
- Track utility usage history
- Check and update account information.
- Make service requests to the City of Snoqualmie via email.
- Ask utility billing questions via email.
If you have questions about paying your city utility bill online, please contact Tania Holden, Account Clerk, at 425-888-1555 ext. 1109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Sign Up for Recurring Payments through UBPayments
If you are registered to pay online through the City of Snoqualmie’s UBPayments site, you have the option to have your payment processed automatically each month. This saves you time and makes paying your bill even easier.
3. Use Bill Payer Services through Your Banking Institution
If you use online checking, you can add the City of Snoqualmie as a merchant/payee for funds transfer. Keep in mind that when using this type of service, the service provider, i.e., your bank, sends the payment to the City by check; therefore, please allow at least 5-7 business days for it to arrive at City Hall.
4. Mail a Check or Pay at City Hall
Mail a check to City of Snoqualmie, PO Box 987, Snoqualmie, WA 98065 or deliver it to City Hall at 38624 SE River Street in downtown Snoqualmie.
5. Request Alternate Billing
If someone else will be paying your utility bill, please complete the Request for Alternate Billing Form and send it to the City of Snoqualmie, PO Box 987, Snoqualmie, WA 98065 or deliver it to City Hall at 38624 SE River Street in downtown Snoqualmie.