Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Building Division

  1. Building Permit Application

    Snoqualmie Building Permit application

  2. Fire Code Permit Application

    Snoqualmie Fire Code Permit application

  3. Plumbing Permit Application

    Snoqualmie Plumbing Permit application

  1. Develop in a floodplain application

    Snoqualmie Develop in a floodplain application

  2. Mechanical Permit Application

    Snoqualmie Mechanical Permit application

  3. Revision to Issued Permit

    Snoqualmie Revision to Issued Permit

Finance and Administration

  1. Business License Application

    City of Snoqualmie Business Application

  1. Utility Service Open/Close Form

    Use this form if you are buying or selling a home in the City of Snoqualmie and need to start or stop utility service.

Police Department

  1. General Request, Commendation, Complaint or Request for Officer Enforcement

    General Request

  2. Property Request

    Property Request

  3. Request for Public Records
  1. Police Station Facility Use Application and Agreement

    Police Station Facility Use Application and Agreement

  2. Request for Police Station Tour/Officer Safety Talk

    Request for Police Station Tour or Officer Safety Talk

  3. Vacation House Check

    Vacation House Check