Business Licenses

The City of Snoqualmie requires a business license and filing of Business & Occupation Taxes from all businesses that operate in, engage in, or practice any business in Snoqualmie city limits. The fee for a Snoqualmie business license is determined by the number of employees working inside Snoqualmie city limits.

Vendors who do business within Snoqualmie city limits are also required to have a business license. This includes home occupations, suppliers, contractors, and sub-contractors. 

Applications and forms are listed below. Applications and tax forms are also available at Snoqualmie City Hall, 38624 SE River Street in downtown Snoqualmie. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., except holidays.
  1. Debbie Kinsman

    Phone: 425-888-1555, ext. 1106

Business licenses expire each December 31. Fees are not pro-rated or refundable. The license
is non-transferable. A new owner requires a new license. The license must be posted at the place
of business. 

Temporary business licenses are required for sales during special events, for roadside sales, and
some other cases.

Door-to-door sales require completion of the temporary business license.  

Business & Occupation Tax Reporting Schedule

  • 1st Quarter: January - March, Due Date is April 30
  • 2nd Quarter: April - June, Due Date is July 31
  • 3rd Quarter: July - September, Due Date is October 31
  • 4th Quarter: October - December, Due Date is January 31