A multi-family affordable housing development project in Snoqualmie is underway by developer Panorama Apartments LLC, a subsidiary of DevCo, which is an established developer of affordable housing in King County and has completed more than 20 projects across Washington State.
The apartments will be rented at below market rates, but are not subsidized housing. Renters would go through a regular leasing application process with the developer.
For information about applying, please contact Panorama at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-440-0307.
The apartments are being built on parcel S20, which is located north of the Snoqualmie Valley Hospital and adjacent to the Eagle Point neighborhood. It is accessed via Frontier Ave SE off of SE Jacobia Street. There will be a secondary emergency-access road provided through the hospital grounds.
September 2018: Tree removal
October 2018 through early 2019: Grading and utilities installation
2019-Early 2020: Construction
Spring 2020: Leasing
- Ten two- to four-story "carriage houses" adjusted to the parcel slope; smaller carriage houses will be adjacent to Eagle Point to blend with single-family homes
- 191 multi-family apartment homes
- 316 parking spaces: 295 open and 21 garage
- Leasing office
- Indoor recreation center
- Outdoor recreation space
- Architecture consistent with Snoqualmie Ridge design standards
- Landscaping consistent with Snoqualmie Ridge design standards
Benefits to the Community
- Affordable housing will ensure that Snoqualmie is accessible for families and individuals earning lower than median incomes.
- It will allow those employed in Snoqualmie to live in Snoqualmie, reducing their commute time and fuel expense, and encouraging them to be part of the community.
- Local employers will be better positioned to retain their employees, which supports their business plans and goals.