Final project work will begin March 25 for approximately two weeks.
What is a HAWK Signal?
HAWKis a traffic control device used to stop road traffic and allow pedestrians to cross safely, stopping road traffic only as needed.
Unlike an ordinary traffic signal, the lights on the HAWK signal remain dark until activated by a pedestrian who wishes to cross the street. The pedestrian lights operate normally, displaying an upraised hand (don't walk) signal during the time that vehicles have the right of way. When a pedestrian activates the signal by a push-button, the HAWK sequence begins, first with flashing yellow lights in both directions of the main road, then steady yellow, and finally steady red.
A presentation about this project was given by City Attorney Bob Sterbank at the City Council meeting on February 12, 2018. See the presentation slide deck.
- Fisher Staff Report_02 05 2018_Final (PDF)
- Titan Earthwork Bid for HAWK Signal (PDF)
- EXHIBIT LIST - Fisher HAWK Signal (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 1 - SR I MUFP (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 2 - Appendix J (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 3 - Final Supplemental EIS_08211995 (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 4 - Snoqualmie Preservation Initiative (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 5 - Resolution 596 (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 6 - Plat 12 Woody Creek (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 7 - Letter to Dave Dorothy_04 30 2004 (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 8 - Letter to Mayor Fletcher_06 28 2004 (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 9 - Letter to Bill Whitacre_09 23 2005 (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 10 - Cover Sheet of Perteet Design Plans 2008 (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 11 - Cover Sheet and Cxcerpts from Perteet Project Manual 2008 (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 12 - City Council Minutes_06 09 2008 (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 13 - King County Detailed Recommended SQ-011 Form B (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 14 - Email from Muncons re SPD Accident History_10 2014 (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 15 - Trans Improvement Board Requested Funding Screenshot (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 16 - Email between Kind County and Mahmoud (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 17 - King County Design Construction Cost Estimate (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 18 - Grant Application to PSRC 2014 (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 19 - Perteet Opinion of Cost_90 percent (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 20 - Letter to PSRC_03 30 2016 (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 21 - Letter to Mayor Larson re Grant Award_05 11 2016 (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 22 - Perteet Opinion of Cost_100 percent (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 23 - City Council Minutes_01 23 2017 Authorizing Bid (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 24 - Mahmoud Design Documentation Process Memo (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 25 - Prospectus Submitted to WSDOT (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 26 - Excerpts from PS and E Project Ads (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 27 - Bid Tab (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 28 - Perteet Michael Hendrix Memo (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 29 - Mike Hendrix Resume (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 30 - Norris Pullman Tech Memo_09 22 2015 (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 31 - Pullman Incident Reports 16-P12150 (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 32 - Pullman Incident Reports 16-P12287 (PDF)
- EXHIBIT 33 - Email Commander Tennant_01 30 2018 (PDF)